Sunday, September 2, 2012

Welcome Back!! (Hello again)

OK so, I obviously have been away for quite some time..... During my hiatus, I have started school. I will one day become a working, knowledgeable, life saving Paramedic! I am very excited! As the new year started, the only resolution I made was to completely accept myself for what I really am & not what anyone else would like for me to be. And with that I have come to the realization that I always have good ideas & plans. My intentions are to start & complete these in the shortest amount of time with maximum results... That however doesn't always seem to be the way it all pans out. I will start off very well, yet 1-2 weeks in, I tend to have lose motivation. But NOW?? Watch out! I am determined, I am motivated & I seem to have found & taken hostage the inner drive that I couldn't seem to hold onto before!!! When you were a child, you always had a thousand things that you wanted to be when you grew up. Not me. I only wanted to be a Paramedic. No doctor, no superwoman, no president of the US. Just a Paramedic. And now that I am actually doing just that... I feel liberated. It proves to me that I can do more than I ever thought I could. That if you put your mind to something, you REALLY can do anything! Cliche, yes, but very true. This for some is just a small feat but to me, someone who couldn't commit to any one task, almost ever, it means the world. Wish me luck!!!

1 comment: